3.20.2008

Free PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid sim cards

I'M NOT sure whether my blog qualifies for this contest. Nevertheless, I'm trying out my luck because I soooo want to have a PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid sim. Kuripot lang ako ngayon kasi kelangan talaga namin mag-ipon for Maru's (my baby's) arrival.

Anyway, I've posted a week ago about PLDT's latest service, the PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid. Ang galing di ba, bili ka lang ng sim card, isaksak lang sa lumang GSM phone--voila!--may personal landline ka na.

Ngayon, that Jepoy guy launched a contest for all bloggers who may want to get a free PLDT Landline Plus sim. Click here to join.

Hmm...Qualified ba ako o hindi? So now I wait...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jepoy said...

sayang hindi mo ako ininform about your blog post. Hindi ko alam na nagpost ka about my contest, hindi kita nasama sa official list of entries.

May 27, 2008, 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home